Saturday, May 06, 2006

May 6 Groans

Sometimes you just have to laugh - take this one for example - Gates doesn't want to be the world's richest man - the way I figure, that should be an easy objective - just ship some of it my way if you like, Bill - just enough to make you not the world's richest man will do me just fine thanks.

Working mainly in a technology area and having exposure to lots of support issues this one caught my eye - 10 user complaints about IT support - think I'll run the the top 10 IT complaints about users, customers, partners (or whatever you'd like to call them these days) - Number 1 would be "Why, when you pay as little as possible, do you expect everything and everything immediately?" - if you want a Rolls Royce then don't pay for a Motorcycle....

Ciao!

No comments: