Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How to Save Money on Food: Great Tips from Three Years of Get Rich Slowly

Scoured three years of the GRS archives to find the best stories about saving money on food. First up is this survey: How much do you spend on food? There’s no info in the article itself, but there are over 180 comments that reveal families have radically different budgets for food. Some people are able to feed a family of six on $400 a month. But some single folks spend $400 a month just on themselves.
How to Save Money on Food: Great Tips from Three Years of Get Rich Slowly

1 comment:

kids stories said...

Hey, nice blog.
I have to say I spend around $300 a week on me and my family. I have to admit we are a big family though, there are 6 of us.

I am going to try to cut down though, be better for us and the environment too.