Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bruce Lee’s Top 7 Fundamentals for Getting Your Life in Shape

If you haven’t been living under a rock for the last 30 years I’m pretty sure you know who Bruce Lee was. If you have, then you may be interested to know that Lee was a very famous martial artist and actor who sparked the first big interest of Chinese martial arts in the West in the 60’s and 70’s. But besides being an awesome fighter and iconic figure Lee also had some very useful things to say about life.
Bruce Lee’s Top 7 Fundamentals for Getting Your Life in Shape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a die hard Bruce Lee fan in the late 1970's and well into the early 1980's. I read most all of his books and studied his training methods as well. Of course, I also enjoyed all of his films.

Later on in my early twenties I competed in Tae Kwon Do and was being reared to compete in the Olympics. Unfortunately I suffered a permanent injury to my right hand and I had to take leave of martial arts training altogether.

I found an EXCELLENT article on Bruce Lee and his training methods. This article also includes information on diets and dieting, weight loss, exercise, and, of course, martial arts training – Bruce Lee style! You can read this article at: http://www.myplanetfantasy.com/diet_and_exercise_bruce_lee.html. YOU CAN ALSO FIND ALL OF BRUCE LEE’S MOVIES, BOOKS, AND EVEN BRUCE LEE PC GAMES, ALL FOR FREE, at this same web site!!!